Lees Market in Westport, Massachusetts seeks highly motivated, skilled manager to produce scratch-made baked goods in our Starfish Bakery. Applicants must be able to work well in a fast-paced bakery environment. Our full time employees enjoy a generous benefits package that includes free health insurance coverage for themselves and their eligible dependents. Lees also offers dental and vision benefits, life insurance, short term disability plans, 401K and tuition assistance programs.
Day-to-day duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Produce a wide range of scratch-made baked goods. These include cakes, pies, cookies and more.
- Ensure the quality and freshness of all products produced each day.
- Maintain the highest degree of cleanliness and organization in the bakery.
- Spearhead the implementation of new and trending baked goods.
- Accurately order department supplies and equipment as needed.
- Maximize sales by accurately projecting the production needs of the department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Considerable experience in a bakery or pastry position. Educational background in baking or pastry a plus.
- Keen organizational skills and efficiency.
- A passion for pastry and a desire to stay educated on the latest industry trends.
- An ability to embrace change and take direction, but also maintain a high degree of self-motivation.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Have a resume to send? Skip the application process and simply email your resume and position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.