Lees Market seeks a full-time Wine & Spirits Manager for our location in Westport, Massachusetts. Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package that includes free health insurance coverage for themselves and their eligible dependents. Lees also offers dental and vision benefits, life insurance, short term disability plans, 401K and tuition assistance programs. We are also currently offering a sign-on bonus for full-time positions and monthly summer bonuses (eligible after 3 weeks of employment).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all daily operations of Lees Wine & Spirits to ensure outstanding customer service is delivered in a friendly and consistent manner during normal operations.
- Evaluating department conditions and operations to determine strengths and areas for improvement.
- Coordination, scheduling and evaluation of department staff.
- Managing the profit and loss (P&L) for the department.
- Managing inventory, ordering, merchandising and daily operations.
- Maintaining company safety and sanitation levels.
- Supervising and training of department staff members.
- Exercising effective cost control.
This position may perform other duties as required.
- Past experience in a retail or liquor store management setting is required.
- Ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Highly motivated and can work in a fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to multi-task, have excellent time management and organizational skills.