Lees Market seeks a highly motivated cook to perform a number of important kitchen functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare products for all prepared foods areas. These include self-serve bars, prepackaged foods, and more.
- Monitor the freshness of prepared foods and manage inventory.
- Must cook in large volume and read/convert recipes.
- Follow proper cleaning, sanitation and food safety guidelines. Equipment will be utilized in a safe manner, in accordance with store policies and procedure. Maintaining proper organization of work spaces is also required.
- Work closely with other staff members to maintain the department goals.
This position may perform other duties as required.
- At least two years previous working experience in a culinary field (restaurant, banquet, food manufacturer).
- Ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Highly motivated individual that can work in a fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to multi-task, have excellent time management and organizational skills.
Benefits (Based On Eligibility):
- 100% Company-paid health insurance
- Company-matched 401K
- Sick Pay
- No Late Nights